Tips & Ideas: Self Seal
Our Self-Seal products
are for simple do-it-yourself document protection. Just slip your
document under Self-Seal's glass clear protective surface, and
smooth down the back to seal permanently.
Our Self-Seal wallets come in two sizes: Self Seal A4+ Wallet and Self Seal ID Card Wallet. The ID card wallets are 100x65mm, and have been specially designed to fit our ID cards: Glossy and Matt.
How to use Self-Seal:
- Place Self-Seal on a flat surface with the transparent side facing up, open it and carefully insert your document into the crease.
- Turn Self-Seal over so the transparent side faces downwards, open the back and remove the tear-away strip.
- Make sure you are happy with the placement of your document, then close Self-Seal and press along the edge, which will secure your document into place.
- Open the back, peel away the inner paper, and smooth this adhesive side down your document using a straight edge.
- Make sure the edges are firmly pressed down to make a seal
It's that quick and easy! No machine, tools or mess!
You can use Self-Seal for any document you wish to protect from water, tearing or soiling.
Use it for menus, membership cards, signs and more!
Return to Tips & Ideas